ESPRESSO - CAPPUCCINO - LATTE
A unique method of coffee brewing in which hot water is forced through finely ground coffee. Popular in Europe, it is a far richer and more full-bodied brew than regular drip coffee. Because of its richness, espresso is usually served in 44 to 59 ml (1.5 to 2 oz.) portions, in demitasse cups.
A drink made with about 1/3 espresso, 1/3 steamed milk, and 1/3 frothed milk.
A drink made with about 1/4 espresso and 3/4 steamed milk.
- 1350 watts
- 15 Bar high pressure pump
- Fully automated Milk Frothing system
- Instant double boiler, the perfect espresso and rich milk froth can be prepared simultaneously
- One button to make espresso, cappuccino and latte
- 8L water tank
- 500m1 milk tank
- Can use for ground coffee & powder coffee
- Individual cappuccino coffee maker, milk can be adjusted by itself
- Durable stainless cup plate and coffee cups pre-heating
- Stainless steel panel decoration
- The amount of coffee by button controlled
- 90° Detachable S/S frothing nozzle
- On/off switch
- Detachable water tank and drip tray for wash cleaning
- With measuring spoon
- Thermo block heating system
- Cup height adjustment function
- 7 functions are controlled by 3 buttons