3 Years Brand Warranty
Auto Manual Switch Off
Cordless Power Base
Special Safety Instructions for the Kettle
- The water level must be between the MAX. and MIN. marks.
- Switch the kettle off before removing it from the base.
- Always ensure that the lid is tightly closed.
- The base and exterior of the kettle must not become wet.
- Kettle body used must match with the kettle base.
- Always remove the plug from the mains supply before cleaning the kettle.
- The exterior of the kettle should be cleaned, if necessary, with a slightly damp cloth without additives.
- The calcium filter can be removed for cleaning
220-240V 50/60Hz 1850-2200W
What's In The Box:
- 1 x Electric Kettle
- 1 x Manual Book
- 1 x Warranty Card